16th Vaccine Congress onsite in Lake Garda, Italy, 12-14 September 2022
The 16th Vaccine Congress will take place onsite in Lake Garda, Italy, 12-14 September 2022.
Abstracts are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 13 May 2022
- Economic and Political effects on Covid
- T-cells and Viral Vaccines (Covid and Others)
- Dengue, Flavivirus, Zika, Herpes, RSV
- Public Health Rapid Response Vaccines to Pandemics
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- New Regulatory Pathways for Urgent Vaccines
- Vaccine Platforms and Delivery Systems
- Covid Vaccines
- New Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Veterinary and Agriculturally Important Vaccines
- Influenza vaccines
- New adjuvants
- RNA Vaccines
- Vaccine Safety
Full details can be found on the conference page.