ERINHA open call dedicated to SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19. Don’t miss it!
ERINHA Transnational Access (TNA) call dedicated to SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19, with a special emphasis on variants of concern.
Applications for free of charge TNA to ERINHA services may include requests for in vitro and/or in vivo high containment services to support and advance research in one of the main following areas:
• SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis (e.g., innovative technologies, improvement of existing methods, etc.);
• Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2;
• Therapeutics with direct anti-SARS-CoV-2 effects, including new or repurposed drugs; monoclonal antibodies, synthetic antibodies, etc.;
• Pathophysiology of field variants in target cells, virus-host interactions, elicited immune responses;
• Transmission characteristics of field variants, including in animal models.
More information on the ERINHA TNA webpage.