The Integrated Services for Infectious Disease Outbreak Research (ISIDORe) consortium, of which VetBioNet is a member, provides free access to a wide range of resources and services to the scientific user communities to support their research projects in the field of infectious diseases.
ISIDORe offers an integrated portfolio of state-of-the-art research services and resources, ranging from the most basic to the most applied, for the study of epidemic-prone pathogens, including coronaviruses.
ISIDORe has already launched two first calls for proposals to support scientific projects on:
– SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 (the call is open as long as funding remains available)
– Monkeypox Virus (Application deadline: 05 August 2022, 23:59 CEST)
Calls are open to all scientists from academia and the private sector.
Users interested in ISIDORe support are invited to submit proposals that will be evaluated on the basis of feasibility and scientific merit (independent peer review).
1. Browse our catalog and identify the service you need.
2. Fill out the pre-application form visible at the bottom of the pages of each section of the service catalog and click the “Submit” button.
3. After receiving an email with your ISIDORe ID number, follow the instructions to complete your application.
Before browsing our catalog, remember that for a pre-application submission, you will need an ORCID number. If you don’t have one yet, please visit orcid.org to get one with a few clicks.
ISIDORe is an interdisciplinary project coordinated by the European Research Infrastructure on Highly Pathogenic Agents (ERINHA), is funded by the European Commission’s Horizon-Europe program.
ISIDORe brings together all key European research infrastructures and networks in the life sciences, as well as those in the social sciences.
The consortium brings together 154 partners under the umbrella of BBMRI, EATRIS, ECRIN, ELIXIR, EMBRC, EMERGEN, EUOPENSCREEN, EUROBIOIMAGING, EVA-G, INFRAFRONTIER, INFRAVEC, INSTRUCT, MIRRI, SONAR GLOBAL, TRANSVAC, VETBIONET and ERINHA.
Contact: email@example.comDiana Stepanyan, Head of External Affairs Dylan Bonfils, Communication Officer